Changes made at Wellness on the Water
What to expect
The world is different now because of COVID-19 and getting a massage will be different too. Our goal is to keep you safe, keep ourselves safe, and make you feel safe. The clinic has been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected and all items that cannot be cleaned properly have been removed. We are also trying to go as paperless as possible. This means all forms will be filled out online and invoices will be emailed after your treatment. Please add email@example.com to your email address book so it doesn't go to spam.
Changes made at Wellness on the Water due to COVID-19:
- All clients will be pre-screened before booking an appointment. You will receive an email with this questionnaire 24 hours prior to your appointment. This is not optional as it is mandated by our governing body (CMTO) and the Ministry of Health.
- In-person screening will take place the day of the appointment.
- All clients will be required to wear a clean disposable or reusable mask upon entering the building and for the duration of the treatment. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you for a small fee.
- All clients must sanitize their hands and remove shoes upon entering the building.
- Invoices will be sent via email after treatment.
- Therapists will wear PPE for the duration of treatment and at any point in time when we cannot remain 6 feet from another person.
- Our clinic and treatment rooms have been stripped to the bare essentials – it will be a different ‘feel’ for a while.
- We have allotted extra time between appointments to properly clean and disinfect the treatment rooms and clinic, and to allow for proper social distancing within the clinic.
Thank you for your cooperation during this time. We understand that it can be frustrating and cumbersome to adhere to all these changes but this is the only way we will be able to return to any type of 'normalcy' in the near future.